Imagine the possibilities: a surfacing material that gives you design versatility, renewability and repairability, with the ability to virtually eliminate seam issues.
Our 100% acrylic solid surfaces is ideal for a wide range of applications, where you need a surface that looks good, performs well, and provides options that no other surfacing material can.
Available in two thicknesses, the traditional 12mm and the more cost-effective 4mm option, the compact range of designs and colours won’t fade or wear away and can be renewed or repaired if damaged.
The non-porous surface is resistant to stains and is easy to maintain, it requires no surface sealants or costly day-to-day maintenance.
Over the years Wilsonart 4mm SSV material has become the preferred option providing all the advantages of traditionally thicker solid surfaces. By simply re-engineering the fabrication process Wilsonart SSV can create the same look and performance but at a fraction of the cost.
- Non-porous eliminating the risk of stains
- Renewable and repairable surface ensuring longevity in performance
- Hygienic surface resistant to water, mould and bacteria – ideal for medical and food installations
- Shapes and curves can be created for an overall moulded look
- Opens new design opportunities for previously limited stone applications
- Dry cutting for on-site installation
- Achieve seamless joints to create a continuous, smooth finish
Please note darker colours are more likely to show scuffs and scraches, however, they can be repaired and sanded away with ease.